WELCOME TO THE EPICUREAN MOUSE!
I'm Kristen! I live in sunny California and I have been cooking and baking professionally for the past 20 years. Creating and sharing recipes fills me with so much joy!
The Epicurean Mouse is a place for endless adventure and delicious everyday eats.
What You'll Find Here
- Tested and perfected recipes that I create in my home kitchen.
- Step by step photos to help guide you through the recipe and get successful results.
- Recipes for all seasons, including holidays and everyday family meals.
- Fun Disney inspired eats to help bring some magic into your home.
Fun Facts About Me
- I graduated culinary school when I turned 20 and have worked in restaurants, bakeries and corporate kitchens pretty much my entire adult life.
- I competed on Food Networks Halloween Cake off and lost to a fire-breathing dragon. Such a fun experience but I will never do it again!
- I started this blog shortly after the pandemic. So far, it's been the best decision I've ever made.
- My hubby and son are my biggest fans. Our dinner table has become a place where we brainstorm ideas for my blog. They are also the BEST taste testers!
- My favorite dessert is hands down Creme Brulee. But most of the time I will skip all the fancy stuff and be happy with a bowl of Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream or a chocolate chip cookie.
- My favorite season to bake in is the Fall. I am slightly obsessed with this season and all the smells and delicious eats during this time of year.
- I'm a sucker for Mickey Pretzels and Frozen Apple Juice when I'm visiting Disneyland.
- I love reading children's books. It's my absolute favorite thing to do with my son.