Last updated: 1/30/2024
Owner and Data Controller
The Epicurean Mouse operates: https://www.theepicureanmouse.com.
Contact email: [email protected]
Collection of Information, Purpose and Use
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, sign up to receive our emails, and communicate with us via third party social media sites. The types of information we may collect may include, but is not limited to name, email address, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide (“Personal Information”)
We may use information collected about you via the Website to:
- Send you a periodic digital newsletter.
- Manage contacts and send message.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Allow comments on the Website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
By accessing the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
Links To Third Party Websites
Before visiting and providing any information to any third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for that website, and should take those steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Website.
Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
If you wish to access or delete your Personal Information (if any) you may contact us directly by emailing us at [email protected].
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. We permit California residents to opt out of having their information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please click “unsubscribe” on any emails.
Policy For Children
The Website is designed for those 18 years of age or older. Visitors under the age of 18 must have permission from their parent or guardian to use certain features of our Website. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the information provided on or contact page.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a Raptive (“Raptive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Raptive will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Raptive’s data usage, click here: https://raptive.com/creator-advertising-privacy-statement/